About Quest Industrial, LLC
Quest Industrial, LLC has a vision to integrate innovation with industry. One of our primary areas of expertise is robotic integration. It is an unfamiliar concept to many people in the manufacturing world, but one that can save companies a lot of money. In simple terms, robotic integration is the introduction of robotic automation into a customers’ production or material handling systems. Quest provides services that include: Automation Integration, Engineering, Programming, and Training for Robotic Safety, Carious Electrical Systems, and Process Improvements for our customers.
Our company is a growing Robotic Integration and Automation firm with an emphasis in Food, Plastics and Metals. Quest Industrial embraces a family-like atmosphere in which creative thinking is welcomed and dedication is needed. Quest is currently seeking a self-starter whom is willing to learn and can work under minimal supervision The Logistics Specialist (LS) would be responsible for the component tracking and organization of the projects. This would entail working with engineers to make sure that the master tracking document is complete and up to date, as well as, checking in inventory and making sure that they are kitted and prepped for use. He or she would be responsible for tracking and transporting parts from one vendor to the next and making sure that the parts arrival is on time as per the project time line.
In addition; the LS will be responsible for the creation of project spare parts lists and equipment manuals. Additional duties would include: assisting with inventory management, oversee general shop organization and help assemble and test equipment when needed.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Higher level education a plus
- Previous office experience preferred but entry level applicants will be considered
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially with MS Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, listening, and written communication skills
- Savvy internet and technical skills required, including use of e-mails, group messaging and data research and collection.
- Effective organizational skills
- Sound work ethic for a fast-paced environment
- Maintain integrity of confidential information
- Employee should anticipate working 50+ hours per week.
- Employee should anticipate the possibility of both short and long term travel.
- Employee must be willing and able to fly.
- Employee must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable on the Quest insurance policy.
- Employee must be legally able to work within the United States.
- Employee is subject to random drug tests.
- Employee must be able to lift over 60lbs. in a repetitive manner.
- Employee will also need to be able to complete other tasks as required in order to complete projects in a timely and proficient manner.
Job: Logistics Specialist
Education: High School Diploma or Higher Level of Education
Primary Location: Monroe, Wisconsin
Employment Type: Full-Time, Salaried Employee
Compensation: Based on Experience / $XX,XXX
Insurance: Offered to employee after successful completion of probationary period.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Prescription Insurance, Vacation, Bonus Packages and Career Growth opportunities.